Buying, Installation, & Warranty
- Measure your countertop.
- Create your project specification sheet using the Stonemark® Estimator.
- Complete and print your project specification sheet with the Stonemark® Estimator.
- Find your local Home Depot store.
- Bring your project specification sheet to The Home Depot.
- Choose your Stonemark® color, edge detail, sink and faucet.
- You are now ready to buy your Stonemark® granite countertop at The Home Depot.
- After your purchase, you will be contacted within 2 business days to determine a preferable templating date.
- You will be visited by a Home Depot-licensed templater. After your countertop is templated, you will be contacted to confirm your installation date.
- At installation you will receive a Stonemark® Care and Use Guide and a Warranty Activation Letter that will provide you with instructions for activating your warranty either through our website, phone, or mail.
Who will install my Stonemark® granite countertop?
When you order your Stonemark® countertop at your local Home Depot, you will be given the contact information of the certified fabricator that will template and install your countertop.
Will my Stonemark® granite countertop have visible seams?
Due to the layout of some kitchens, seams are sometimes necessary. The certified fabricator will make every effort to limit the amount of seams based on kitchen layout, support needed and material usage.
Do my cabinets have to be level?
Yes, to ensure the best possible installation, it is necessary for cabinets to be level and securely fastened at time of installation.
What is the warranty on my granite countertop?
There is a 15-year limited warranty against staining and a 15-year limited warranty for material integrity for indoor use. A 1-year limited warranty is offered with our Outdoor Living Collection.
What do I need to do when the 15-year limited warranty is over?
After the 15-year limited warranty period is over, continued regular care and maintenance is recommended. By following this guideline you will get a lifetime of enjoyment from your Stonemark® granite.
Is the marble covered by the same 15-year limited warranty against staining?
Stonemark® granite is inherently much more stain- and etch-resistant than any marble. For this reason, marble does not carry the same 15-year limited warranty as the Stonemark® granite.